jeudi 1 novembre 2012



Stepping into the future is something you do everyday. Stepping into your future though, is more meaningful : it's something that touches you, personnally, and that will be important in your life. This summer, I accepted to be Brittney Ryan's Holly Claus ambassador to france. Today, here I am, writing to you and sharing my feelings. It is true that stepping into your future can be amazingly scary when you look at it. But once you've taken that tiny step, in your mind, once you've decided to do it because you know you can, suddenly... you realise that you already have all it takes to go forward, and there will always be people to support and admire you, even if you don't see them !

It can be anything, taking an important exam to changing schools... which I did a year ago. It was hard, I won't deny it, I had to leave my home, my cats, my mom, and live at school with people I didn't know, and take classes I had never taken before. But soon I thought that it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, and even started liking it. I made the most wonderful friends, discovered so much about life, people, art, language... I joyfully bloomed, as a timid cherry blossom at the rustle of spring ! So today I want to share this with you because too many people are pessimistic and discouraged when it comes to true happiness. But the secret is, it's right there with you, waiting for you to find the key and let it out so it can flutter along and stroke you with its warmth.  



***






Faire un pas dans l'avenir est quelque chose qu'on fait tous les jours. Faire un pas dans son avenir en revanche, est plus significatif, c'est quelque chose qui vous touche personnellement, qui a une certaine importance. Cet été j'ai accepté d'être l'ambassadrice de Holly Claus pour Brittney Ryan. Et me voilà écrivant mes impressions, mes doutes. Aller vers l'avenir peut paraître très effrayant au début, c'est certain. Mais une fois qu'on franchit cette limite, quand on décide de le faire parce qu'on sait au fond de nous qu'on peut le faire, alors... On se rend compte qu'on a déjà tout ce qu'il faut pour aller de l'avant, et qu'il y aura toujours des gens pour vous soutenir, vous admirer, même s'ils sont discrets...

Ca peut être n'importe quoi, de passer un examen à changer de vie... ce qui m'est arrivé l'an dernier. Je ne vais pas nier que c'était difficile au début, j'ai du m'adapter, j'ai douté de moi. Mais très vite je me suis rendu compte que ça n'était pas si dur, que finalement ça m'avait fait du bien, j'ai pu lâcher prise et apprécier. J'ai rencontré des personnes formidables, découvert la vie, la langue, l'art... Je me suis épanouie, comme une fleur hâtive à l'arrivée du printemps ! Le secret c'est que le bonheur est là, qu'il attend d'être affranchi pour vous envahir, vous submerger de son agréable chaleur. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire