samedi 17 novembre 2012

Child's review Holly Claus 2012




" I believe this is a a true Legend that will be told and retold for many generations. I love to read more than anything and I have never been so inspired by a book ever. I wish for a Holly Claus Dreamdoll that will guide me as I grow up to become what I dream about. I hope to become a heart doctor, (Holly's heart inspired me) and will do something of value for children. I too will be inscribed in the book of Forever and one day will be in the Land of the Immortals, Forever. Everyone that has dream should read this book. If you don't have a dream you really need to read it because it will make you think about what your dream is. I believe in magic again. This is more than a book. It is a truly magical experience. I hope there is another book about Holly Claus and her magical kingdom, Forever. "


How touching to see that Brittney has inspired children all over the world with her story !


http://fr.scribd.com/doc/111779812/The-Legend-of-Holly-Claus-by-Brittney-Ryan-Excerpt

***


"Je crois que cette véritable Légende sera transmise pour des générations. J'aime lire plus que tout et je n'ai jamais été aussi inspiré par un livre. J'aimerais une poupée Holly Claus qui incarnerait mon rêve et me guiderait quand je grandis pour réaliser mon rêve. Je voudrais devenir cardiologue, (le coeur de Holly m'a inspiré) et faire quelque chose d'important pour les enfants. Moi aussi, je serai inscrit dans le livre de l'Éternité et j'entrerai au Royaume de l'Immortalité. Tous ceux qui ont un rêve devraient lire ce livre. Si vous n'en avez pas un, vous avez vraiment besoin de le lire car il vous y fera penser. Je crois en la magie à nouveau. C'est plus qu'un livre. C'est une expérience vraiment magique. J'espère qu'il y aura un autre livre sur Holly Claus et son royaume magique."

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire