dimanche 11 novembre 2012

Letter










Being the Ambassador to France for Holly Claus is for me a true opportunity to share with others what I have learned, and am still learning. The feeling of being inspired by Brittney Ryan and the story of Holly Claus is so wonderful that doing so for others is the most gratifying thing.  As the Holly Claus Ambassador I know that I will be inspiring other people with Holly Claus to follow their dreams and be as Holly says- Be the Guardian of your own destiny.
I accepted this important role as The Holly Claus Ambassador to the children of France to work along side Brittney Ryan the author, and the other Holly Claus Ambassadors around the world  as we take this legendary Holly Claus story of following your dream, and making a difference in the world.  And yes this is a story of dreams come true, all you have to do is truly believe, I do.   Here is a quote from Brittney Ryan :
One of the bravest thing a child can do is dream, and believe it is truly possible.    Brittney Ryan
For me life is about sharing and exchanging, not only with the people around you, but also with the world. I want to give back to the world what it has given to me. And through Holly Claus I am doing just that. 


                                                        

To all the children of the world,
           Love from Amelia your Holly Claus Ambassador 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire