samedi 22 décembre 2012

message from Brittney Ryan

Creating a magical and inspiring world for our children is my life's mission. A world where children will believe in their dreams...as we inspire them. I love awakening the childhood innocence in all people, for that is where are greatest discoveries will happen. Please I ask you to honor the children that have been lost this week in Connecticut, I ask you all to reach out with true acts of kindness to your family, friends and to strangers on the street. Have a heart of forgiveness for people who have disappointed you. A 14 year old boy Marc Andre from Quebec Canada wrote to Holly Claus recently. These are his simple words that I think about everyday. "Your story Holly show us that the smallest act of kindness could bring us a world of peace."

from Brittney Ryan 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire