mardi 1 janvier 2013

My favorite children's letters to Holly


Dear Holly,
  In a college student's world of seemingly endless textbooks, it's easy to push dreams aside simply because there doesn't seem to be enough time.  This winter break, I decided to indulge myself with a book for pleasure.  Your book called out to me at the bookstore and I purchased it with anticipation.  I was rewarded with a wonderful story that helped me to remember my own hopes and dreams.
I hope to never forget the ideas and dreams of your story.  Like Nicholas and Viviana, my greatest dream is to someday become a parent so I can help create and witness the delights the world has to offer for children.  My favorite childhood story to read to them will be The Legend of Holly Claus. 
Thank you again.
Your fellow believer,
Leah 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire